Music feeds the soul

  Hey everyone, so today's post is going to be all about music. If you need to know one thing about me, it is that I LOVE MUSIC!!! I would even consider it a hobby for me, which sounds a little weird. For the past couple years I have discovered so many amazing artists and genres of music. I love the the variety of feelings a song can give you, I think it's pretty amazing. It's amazing because, there is literally a song for every kind of emotion your feeling, whether your in a chill state of mind or in a mood to fuck shit up. There's gonna be a song for you! I decided to put together a few playlists that I want to share with you all, I think y'all will love them and can definitely relate with the moods and emotions of the playlists. I hope you have fun listening my favorite songs and I will talk to y'all later!!

Xoxo,
  Mary

This is the perfect playlist to listen to on a day your feeling a little blue a need a
pick me up or if your in happy mood and wanna dance around to some music.


Personally this would have to be one of my favorite playlists. I love all these artists so much, their music makes me wanna just live and not give a fuck (in a good way)..
This playlist is when you really just need to turn the volume all the way up and just scream it out.

I love listening to this playlist when doing work or just chilling. This somewhat calm and relaxing playlist is perfect
to listen to when your doing any kind of work. :)


This is a teenager in a playlist basically. Yes, a couple of these songs were in another playlist
but they have to be in both. This is probably my 2nd favorite playlist because these are songs I constantly rock out too and obsess over!!

Comments

Popular Posts