Thrifted Look Book//Color Inspired Edition

   Fashion is something I've always loved. I used to get dressed up and put on fashion shows with my best friend when I was in 6th grade. Since I was little, I always knew I wanted to work in the fashion industry when I got older. I'm a little older and still don't exactly know what that is yet, but one day I hope to find out.
  Recently I've learned so much about fast fashion and have been resisting it, and turning toward thrift shopping. I used to love going thrift shopping when I was a little girl. I always remember my great aunt taking me to the thrift shops and buying me a doll or a necklace while she always bought miscellaneous things for her house. I'm in with love thrift shops and the memories they hold. People tend to find them gross or nasty, but I find them fascinating and wonder about the person who once owned the stuff. Were they old or young? How often did they use it or wear it? Was it ever their favorite shirt or clothing item at one point in their life? It'd be cool to know the answers to all these questions, but unfortunately its pretty impossible too, so you can just try to imagine it.
   With the items I've recently collected, I put together three looks which describe my style and I guess you could say moods. I really hope you enjoy this look book, I had a lot of fun messing around with the outfits while dancing and listening to music. Anyways, I highly recommend to check out your local thrift shops, you will be amazed at the wonderful things you can find. :)

Xoxo,
Mary


















Comments

Popular Posts