Dreaming of the City

Hey everyone! So I've basically been sitting in bed for the past two days because I'm on Thanksgiving break and I can't drive so I'm stuck in my house, which aokay. I've been thinking about the city and how I can't wait to move there when I graduate. I sadly still have a year and half left. I'm not exactly sure which city I want to go to either. My options are Chicago or NewYork. Either one that I chose to move to for college, I imagine me wearing Fur (faux of course) coats, big heels, and lots of bold colors. I can't wait to move and experience the city life with people always in a hurry to get somewhere, using the subway system to get to places, and basically trying to make it like everyone else there. Something about that just intrigues me to go. I'm ready to face the city, even tho I'm literally 16. Anyways, I put together some outfits that I imagine me wearing in the city. 





1. Paris Vibes
2. City Days out
3. Chill Days in the City 
4. Retro Look
5. Party it out 
6. Ready to rebel
7. Mix it up man
8. Dorothy 101
I hope you liked the outfits and got some inspiration! I had way to much fun putting these outfits together, Polyvore is definitely my new obsession. Have a good week!

Xoxo,
Mary 


Comments

Popular Posts