Relaunch ALL ABOUT MY AMISS LIFE

    Wow, okay so I've been gone for basically the whole year. I always tell myself I am gonna stay on top of things like this blog, my grades..etc. Obviously I lie to myself, I need get better about these kinds of things. Anyways, throughout this past year I have changed and grown in so many ways. I have had so many new experinces I never in a million years thought I would have. So life has definitely been good to me this year, although I have had many setbacks. I just like to focus on the positive things that happened and learn from my the bad things that happen. I wanted to re launch my blog and its gonna be pretty different than my previous posts. This relaunch of my blog is basically gonna be anything I want to post. I'm gonna be making posting a variety of things from my random thoughts to photography, fashion, life and veganism. I want this to be a free creative space for me and post anything I want to, which is exactly what I am gonna do.
   I changed my blog name to My Amiss Life because my life is pretty amiss and messy. Things never happen the way we want to and that's okay! That's life and we all have to accept that at one point in our lives. We need to remember everything happens for a reason and it's all going to work out in the end. So we have to stop worrying and enjoy the short time we have here on this earth.
I hope y'all will enjoy my relaunch and I'll talk to y'all soon!

Xoxo,
Mary :)


Edit by me :)

 

Comments

Popular Posts